Your pregnancy: 12 weeks
How your baby's growing:The most dramatic development this week: Reflexes. Your baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, his toes will curl, his eye muscles will clench, and his mouth will make sucking movements. In fact, if you prod your abdomen, your baby will squirm in response, although you won't be able to feel it. His intestines, which have grown so fast that they protrude into the umbilical cord, will start to move into his abdominal cavity about now, and his kidneys will begin excreting urine into his bladder.Meanwhile, nerve cells are multiplying rapidly, and in your baby's brain, synapses are forming furiously. His face looks unquestionably human: His eyes have moved from the sides to the front of his head, and his ears are right where they should be. From crown to rump, your baby-to-be is just over two inches long (about the size of a lime) and weighs half an ounce.
Wow... i cant wait to see this little one again... i know it says i can prod my tummy and the baby will move but um i cant see it or feel it so i dont think i will be doing that anytime soon! LOL
i am so thankful and blessed to be at this point in my pregnancy... it has been a miracle from the beginning and i thank God every day for this little one... Daddy and Mommy cant wait to see you sweetie and we will love you forever...
i am feeling a little better. still kinda tired but i think i am wiped out from our vacation. i havent been eating quite as much but i still do get very hungry. i dont feel sick much anymore BUT i think i experienced my first signs of hearburn last night... i have never ever had it before but i am guessing that's what it was... and lo and behold today i read on babycenter's website and sure enough!!!! "you may begin to experience HEARTBURN"... so ya. that's not fun!!! LOL
my tummy is getting chubby but not rounded out yet. and i know i need a pic on here. i have been kinda out of it getting back from vacation and catching up with work. i will post later about our vacation. it was so much fun... we took some amazing pics... hope you guys have a wonderful day. ill post again soon!
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Yeah to 3 months! Heartburn is not fun to experience at all. It hurts bad. Tums are my friend when I have heartburn. Hope all is well.
Yay!! 12 weeks!! You have 1 more week and you are past your 1st trimester, what a miracle. IF you HAVE to wait until 20 weeks you only have 8 more until we know what DKbaby will be, I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to go out and get to shopping!! ha ha
I want you to know even through everything I will NEVER be unhappy for you. So don't ever think you have to feel wierd that you are where you are and I'm not. It's all about God's plan and I have accepted that. I want to rejoice and be happy for you guys, you are going to have such a precious baby. I've learned to take NOTHING for granted, life is too short. Praying for you guys every day and hope to see you soon.
I have something for Addyson that I was going to take a picture of with it on her but I can't find it...I'm so bummed. Maybe that's a sign I need to organize.
Oh and Alicia is right TUMS are your best friend, just keep on taking them. Ha HA
It's not an outfit, it's something to put on an outfit!! I'm going to remove myself from the couch and look until I can find it. LOL
Oh and I think I went through 5 bottles of tums...hahaha They will become your friend the last month too.
So I told mom that I can sleep in my back now and she said "why haven't you been sleeping on your back?" I said you can't when you are pregnant and she said thats only when you are like 4-5 months pregnant....I told her "you mean I haven't been getting much sleep for NO reason??" lol I'm an idiot.
12 weeks already?? it's going quick. like michelle said, you will know what it is in a few short weeks. can't wait to hear the news. you're doing so well, kristen!! see, you're a great pregnant woman...you were worried you wouldn't be. still waiting on that belly pic.
i never really had heartburn. i've heard that means your baby will have a lot of hair. ha! my little camden didn't have much hair and i never got it.
aw its the size of a lime now! how cute!
Yay for twelve weeks! I can't wait until you can start feeling little DKbaby move...that's the best feeling. I remember sitting next to my hubby saying "is it gas? or is it the baby?" And then I felt it again and knew it was her! And yes, as everyone else has agreed, keep the tums with you at all times! If you go to my blog you'll see that my little one has hair and yes, I had heartburn. Your so lucky to not be sick anymore though..so count your blessings. I was sick until my 19th week! It was awful! Praying for you always!
Post a Comment