Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

boy bedding


ahhhhhhhhhhhh i just love this but it's way more... oh well we will see. what do yall think?

12 comments:

Joni said...

well ok i have to be honest i like this one better! but the other is still really cute if you decided to go with that. is this the one you were talking about with free shipping? does dennis have a fav or is he letting you pick everything? LOL.

Melissa said...

I like it better too! It's quite striking! :)

KriSTeN said...

dennis has not seen this one yet. he doesnt care really as long as it's made for a boy LOL... i mentioned polk-a-dots and he didnt sound thrilled but he has to see it. i LOVE it... it's so awesome!

Jenny said...

this one is really nice. i like both kristen. ha! after i bought cam's bedding, i called matt and told him it had polk a dots and he wasn't happy about it either. once he saw it he ended up loving it. so, i'm sure dennis will like it. where did you find it?

KriSTeN said...

http://www.babybedding.com/

this is the website... ya i am hoping dennis will like it. my mom might help me make it if i can find the same design in a fabric store. we shall see.

Joni said...

i think big polka dots are ok for a boy but not little ones.. the smaller ones look feminine

KriSTeN said...

ok well i will let your brother read these comments and maybe that will help my case a little LOL

Michelle said...

I love this one more than the others!!! AND it's not girly at all, even circles it looks like a boys bedding!

Laura said...

I like it too! Very pretty in a boyish way!! haha Or should I say cute??!! I like the way Melissa said, "striking"

alicia said...

I do have to say that I like this one the best. It just stands out.

Sarah said...

oh....this one is super cute! I think you should def go with this one!!

KC said...

i LOVEEE it.