this is the first outfit Dennis and i bought together for little Elijah... it's perfect since he will be born in the winter time... i plan on him wearing this to his first two week appointment!!! Dennis was so cute just staring at it trying to imagine a little baby wearing it...this little boy is so special and precious to us already...
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Elijah's first outfit
this is the first outfit Dennis and i bought together for little Elijah... it's perfect since he will be born in the winter time... i plan on him wearing this to his first two week appointment!!! Dennis was so cute just staring at it trying to imagine a little baby wearing it...this little boy is so special and precious to us already...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
he will look just so precious in that outfit! isn't it fun buying clothes?? i love love love it!
oh let the fun begin. I promised Matthew that I wouldn't go crazy on buying baby clothes but once I started there was NO STOPPING ME!! lol. The outfit is sooooo precious and I can't wait to see your lil boy in it!!
Kristen,
What a cute little outfit, they make such nice things for baby boys now. I'm excited for you guys.
Love,
GM
how adorable!
Keep it manly! Haha
alright wade. i will i promise. dennis wont have it any other way! love you and miss you
Post a Comment