Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

time flies

Wow, in just four months Dennis and I will be married for 8 years... AND in just 5 months we will have our first baby. Our very own son. i am so excited. he is so much a part of our lives already. i love feeling him move. i am still not showing much but i sit at work and feel him kick me from time to time to remind me he is still there. i love it. it's so awesome. i never realized how awesome it would be but God has truly blessed me. i have had a great pregnancy so far and i am praying i have a great 20 more weeks. i know the end is rough. but i will perservere! i think my manager is surprised at how i still work all my hours and never leave early... or call in. but for now i am doing great so i dont want to take advantage of the situation... i know that later on it will be harder and harder but i can do it! i am so excited that my favorite time of the year is almost here... i love fall and Thanksgiving and Christmas... and i get to be pregnant at this time! it's so exciting. and to think next year at this time we will have our little one to celebrate the holidays with...
i hope that everyone has a great weekend and a safe holiday. Happy Labor Day! God bless!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! 8 years!! That's awesome. Seems like yesterday when you and Dennis met at Randall's. It really does.

You will be fine at the end of your pregnancy. It's not too bad. I never called in one time the whole time I was pregnant. Oh, wait, I did for my kidney stones...but I was in the hospital. Other than that, I can't think of any other time. I'm so happy you're enjoying it...some people hate it! I guess you and I waited so long for it to happen that we can't complain much. Well, have a good weekend Kristen. Have you started shopping yet?

Joni said...

hey girl. i'm so glad that you are happy and that you are still feeling good you know. it will be cool when you start showing more and we can feel elijah kick too! i hope you have a great weekend also. love ya. -lil e

Joni said...

ps- i can't believe yall have been married so long.. i mean it doesn't seem that long! i still remember going to church with you and your family a longggg time ago. ha!

KriSTeN said...

no i havent started shopping yet
i am looking though and kinda stuck... i found another boy bedding i LOVE but it's way more
:( oh well i will figure it out....

Michelle said...

You will be fine in the end. I never once called in and I even worked up to 45 hours a week. I just went to bed really early. Dennis can rub your feet every night, especially if they really start to swell. lol
I'm one of those that does not like people (other than family) to know how miserable I am because I don't like them feeling sorry for me. So people were very surprised by how I was at work up until I called in and said "I don't think I'm coming in today, I am getting ready to have my baby". LOL
Just enjoy this time, it's the fun part about the whole pregnancy!

Michelle said...

PS: I've started shopping! HAHA

KriSTeN said...

ya i am hoping and praying to work up until "that day" so we shall see. unfortunately i know that things can come up but i am willing to do what it takes to work hard. i am excited though... it's going to be such a great feeing to call and say "hey i am taking my six weeks now" :)
wow six weeks!!!! i havent not worked for that long in forever!!!!

oh wow you are shopping already? how sweet. i am working on the bedding trying to figure out what to do... i LOVE this last choice. i am done looking around!