will you guys tell me what you think of these two bedding sets??? i really really like them both but am not quite sure what i want... i love the first one because it has more blue in it... but i really like the plaid in the other... oh well. just let me know which one you like!Wednesday, August 27, 2008
What do you guys think?
will you guys tell me what you think of these two bedding sets??? i really really like them both but am not quite sure what i want... i love the first one because it has more blue in it... but i really like the plaid in the other... oh well. just let me know which one you like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





15 comments:
honestly, kristen, i like the first one. the second one is the one i ordered at first and then found out is was on back order. i finally received it after i had already bought something else. when i opened it up, it looked nothing like the picture. the colors were really really dull...matt and i were so glad to have found something better and more bright. the first one is so much better looking in my opinion. so cute!!
I agree with Jenny, I like the first one better!!!
Love the first one! :) I'm all about a brightly colored nursery though. :)
yes i love bright too... and the house we will get will have wood floors and i will put a rug down so it will look so great...
the second one is plain but i was going to paint the room a bright color. but now i dont really care for it. thank you so much Jenny for telling me about it... we have such great taste huh??? i really almost posted the one that Camden has now! LOL
I like the first one babe. :D
Me, too...the first one is cuter
I like the second one best Kristen.
Bedding #1 is too cute!
I would have to agree with everyone else Kristen! I love the first one and with the wood floors...perfecto! Isn't this part exciting?!
ok so i'm the odd ball on the block, i love the second one and just would think you are going to have tons of blue, blankets, accessories, etc all around the room so it will definitely bring in the blue. I would go with the second , but its your baby you do whatever you love!
hmmmmmmmmm. the earlier post with the boy or girl bedding i really liked the second one but when compared to the other i like the first one better. on the second one.. i can't tell but it looks like the sheets have polka dots and that is girly to me.. the second looks more boyish you know. so my vote is the second but i'm sure in the end whatever you pick will look great!
Well...i was going to say that i liked the second one better bc you can always add more blue to the room buuuut after seeing what your friend jenny wrote i might have to take back my opinion! they both look great kristen!
thanks guys so much for your opinion. i really really want the first one... i may just order it soon. we will see. i am so excited... boy stuff is so fun! it's so different than when my brothers were little.
ahhhh i cant wait to kiss my little boy's face and toes! :) i love everything about him in every way... he is my little angel!!!!
It depends on your walls. If you want your walls a lighter color, then I would go with the first, brighter bedding. But, if the walls are going to be darker, then I would go with the second, lighter bedding. I like them both, but am probably leaning more towards the first!!!
Anyway, congrats on it being a boy!!!!!! I am so excited for you!
Actually...I think I like the second one better!!! ha ha! ;)
Post a Comment