he came at 2:21 pm on Jan 11, 2009. He weighs 8 lbs. 6 oz and is 21 1/2 inches long
he is gorgeous and was born with a mohawk!!!! he has dark blonde hair and looks just like his daddy... he has my thighs and butt though LOL
thank you for your prayers. he is gorgeous and we love him more than words can say!
i will post soon, i am recuperating in the hospital after 31 hours of labor and one hour of pushing it just wasnt cutting it... i did my best but as you can see he was a very big boy and his head and shoulders just wouldnt come down far enough. my water broke at 10pm on saturday night and i had a c-section at 1:45 pm on Sunday. Dennis and my mom and sister and mother in law and sis in laws were all there for me... it was very hard and i broke down when they decided to take him with a c-section. but God is good and he is doing just fine. some minor issues they are taking care of but he is great... so sweet and very sleepy. he is nursing great too. i am truly a blessed momma and you should see daddy. gosh. he is soooooo proud! i will post pics soon
ahhhhhhhh! i am a momma! whooohoooo!




7 comments:
OH Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!! I have been following along with your pregnancy and have thought of you often. So happy for you both!
congrats 2 u both!! get lots of rest while u have the help!!
CONGRATULATIONS! What a tough weekend you had. I am thankful you are both doing well. Can't wait to see pics, i know he is beautiful!
kristen, wasn't he born on sunday the 11th?? you mentioned twice he was born on saturday. am i losing my mind or are your drugs making you say the wrong things...ha!
I am so excited for you guys! i bet he is just the most beautiful little guy too. can't wait for pictures!! I know from experience that it's hard to hear you have to have a c-section but once it's over, it's so worth it and it really isn't as bad as you would have imagined it to be. i really hope your recovery is smooth and fast. I hope little Elijah's "issues" are figured out and he's perfectly okay. You did it Kristen! You and Dennis will be wonderful parents.
P.S. that's so funny that he was born with a mohowk...his wild side is showing already. oh, and he is a big boy. girl, like you were saying, i think we are twins....so weird!
Congrats Kristen. So excited to hear that he has arrived in your world. You are a momma now. That is such a great feeling. Oh and about the c-section thing...so many people are just having them scheduled that way. It's no biggie. As long as he came out and to meet his mommy and daddy that's all that matters. Can't wait to see pics. But take as long as you can to recover. I don't know personally but my sister had a c-section and said it took a bit to recover from it. We are all waiting patiently to see and hear more about him. Our prayers are with you.
First, yay, yay, yay!! And second...you POOR THING! I can't imagine working so hard and then having to have a csection. You should feel quite proud of yourself! I'm SURE I would have given up LONG before that! Take care of yourself, and recover well! Can't wait to see pics of your sweet Elijah! He sounds like a doll! :)
Just to keep from people being confused he was actually born on Sunday at 2:21pm. I think with such a long labor the days just blended together.
Kristen you did AMAZING!! I couldn't be more proud. Thank you so much for letting me be there the entire time and for also letting me be in the room with you while you pushed. You pushed the BEST you could, off the charts as the doctor said but he was just a big boy!!!
He is gorgeous in every way and I hope you get some pictures up here soon because Aunt Michelle is ready to see some more. I wish I could of stayed longer but duties call.
I hope to see you soon and I will be there when you say I can!!! ha ha
Miss you guys and I am so proud of daddy Dennis, he is already an amazing father. He was so worried about you and Elijah when they called for the C-section but looked the part when it was ready for him to go in. You have been bless and I can't wait for the cousins to get together and play.
We are both parents!!!!!! YEAH!!
Post a Comment