Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

our sweet Elijah
















11 comments:

Michelle said...

I love love love all those pictures. I can't wait to see him in person again!!

We love you Elijah!!!

Jenny said...

Kristen, he is such a precious little man. AND he's such a BIG boy too! The picture you sent me on my phone he looked a lot like Dennis but these pictures he looks like both of you guys. You guys look like such a happy little family of three. Congratulations again!! Thanks for posting all those pics! I can't wait to come visit in a few weeks...whenever you are ready for us to come. Love you! Is he still having issues?? You never told me exactly what was going on with him.

Melissa said...

What a cute little chunk! :) Can't wait to see more!

kelly said...

He is adorable Kristen!! I am so happy for you and your family!! His lil mohawk is so cute!! I am so happy that you're finally a momma!! Also to Michelle I am so happy you're finally an aunt...nephews are the best!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!He is such a cutie!
You and your family are in our prayers.Take care and enjoy not sleeping!
Carrie Stephenson

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great, he is a chubby little man.
You both look so happy, he's here WOW it was an exciting weekend.
Take good care of my first Great Grand son.
Love you,
Grandmother xoxoxoxo

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Oh Kristen, he is such a doll! I am so happy for you both. He really does look like both of you. At first I was leaning towards Dennis but you can see his momma in him as well. I'm really proud of you for staying strong! Not many women can do that!!
He's such a cutie patootie and I can't wait to meet him in person and see you guys again!! Congrats again mommy and daddy! Let me know if you need anything!!

Abby said...

Congrats Kristen! He is beautiful! Sounds like you had quite the adventure getting him here, but I'm so happy he's finally here! You guys are going to be great parents! --Abby

meagan said...

What a cutie! I'm so loving the mohawk action too! I'm so glad that nursing came easy for you, that's great!

Priscilla Van Winkle said...

i love him and y'all so much! my favorite little family ever! he is the most beautiful baby i have ever seen. so glad y'all are in my life and for our close friendship! you and dennis are amazing parents and i pray that God will continue to give you wisdom and strength as he continues to grow (especially during those teen years ;) ) love you!