Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 09, 2009

Thanks!

hey guys thanks for your sweet comments! i appreciate them all...
i went to the dr today and am still dialated to a one but i am 70% effaced... i am so excited.
my next app. is next Wed... we shall see. she wont let me go past Jan. 28th IF i need to be induced. please pray he comes on his own time. i have been doing pretty good. i am not too uncomfortable when i sleep but my mind just wont stop! i either have to get up fifty times to go to the bathroom or i just cant turn my mind off cuz i am so excited... God is so good.
We are definately ready to see our little guy. i have so many requests from everyone on when they want him to come. LOL i will do my best everyone!!! :)
have a great weekend! i will update when i find out more!

ps. Jenny, thank you... i hope and pray i am the best mom to my little Elijah...i know i will do my best and try to treasure every moment possible because you are right, time does go by very very fast!

10 comments:

Jenny said...

you are progressing so well. i am going to take a guess for when he will come....January 18th!!

glad we got to talk for a few minutes today...even though it sounded like you were in a tornado, ha!

Melissa said...

That is GREAT progress! I'm so excited for you!

KriSTeN said...

hahah it is so windy here... LOL
thanks for calling! i hope that Camden gets better quick!

ok so nine more days??? i think i can do that! exactly one month from my b'day!

aw thanks Melissa! :) i hope that everything goes well. i am so nervous!

Michelle said...

Whoo hoo!!! I can't wait to meet Elijah and Addyson can't wait to get herself a cousin!!!! This is sooo exciting. Can't wait to get that phone call!!

Michelle said...

OHHH Addyson and I will make it!! Just make sure you call us when you start going in labor....I will make the plans and hit the road!!!!

She is a big girl and it's panties she is wearing..Dora..but she peed through all 3 pairs soooo....

Michelle said...

You know what she does now?? If she doesn't get her way she throws herself down on the floor in a dramatic way and cries....yes that's true. Then if she is mad at you she tries to hit you. I tried to change her diaper today and she threw a fit and laid on the table and got rigid and was grabbing her face gritting her teeth....it was a horrible tantrum. The terrible two's are coming...I can already see them...

Michelle said...

I guess we are on the computer at the same time! LOL

I will be sure to tell her you said that, I hardly think she will listen, since she doesn't listen to me much anymore. lol

Sarah said...

Oh wow! Congrats girl! I remember I had the same thing happen to me. I was 50% and then 70% but I just wouldn't dialte!! FINALLY she decided she'd like to see what the world had to offer! Thank God cause I was the size of a house! lol. Can't wait...and you r going to b one awesome momma!!

Jenny said...

Ok, you are at the hospital and I'm anxiously waiting to hear the good news that Elijah is here...I guess that I wrong about you making it until January 18th. Geez, it's happening a day later than this post. Can't wait!!!!!

Sarah said...

C'mon baby E....we r all waiting for your arrival! Can't wait for the txt that you are finally here! Can't believe that day is already here!!